Thursday, March 8, 2012

Project 52 ~ Week 10: Be Still

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com
Be Still
A weekend away, while my husband took a nap, I put the hotel glasses in front of the window to snap a few photos. I love that the glass looks like it offers a 'drink of the city life'...and realize, in the base of the glass, the still cityscape is more clear than anything else in the photo. (It was a surprise to me when I downloaded this to the computer).
Close Up
I had to add this one, too, for my keeping...showing the still clouds in the glass....(A little sip of Heaven).

8 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with these photos!!! Great work!! The lighting is perfect and the colors are stunning!! You sure are onto something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool effect! And it is so nice sometimes to get that little surprise you didn't expect when you first see your photo! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shots! They are so crisp and clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots...what a unique idea! Going to have to try this sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo creative. Who knew you could get the city scape in the bottom of the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what everyone said. i can't add more praise to the new point of view. wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete