Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh oh....trouble in 7D city....(dang)

I know I am not the best photographer...but, my photos are all starting to look like this: (SOOC)

The background is more in focus than the subject I am focusing on (among other issues).

And...Here is an attempt at a still shot (My focus through the lens was in the middle of the orange):



After a few of these...the automatic-focus on my 28-135 kit lens quit altogether. A trip to Best Buy and they told me they will order a new camera and lens for me. This lens is not my favorite...they would credit $200 toward another lens. Checking what BB had in stock, I didn't see anything much better.
I will wait 3-7 looong days for a replacement camera and lens to arrive.
Well, at least I will have time to get things done around the house!
(BTW, I placed an order for a 50mm prime...super excited to try that out, as well!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment