Saturday, May 5, 2012

Project 52: Week 18 ~ May 5 Fiesta or Siesta

I really should shoot a photo of what I am eating...[out of a ziploc snack bag, a black bean salsa left over from a Cinco de Mayo party].  However, my photo for this week is the beginning of Pico de Gallo.  Grape tomatoes.  Dice these up and add diced red onion, jalapenos, garlic, juice of 2 limes, cilantro...and don't forget the chips! YUM!!



Have a super week!
(A side note: I had to look up Cinco de Mayo to find out more about this holiday.  I thought it was the Mexican Independence Day. However, they celebrate, in the US, Cinco de Mayo, as a celebration of Mexican Heritage and Pride.  Mexico's Independence Day is actually on September 16).
To see other Fiesta vs. Siesta photos please follow the link to :

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

Playing with "Layers" from Kim Klassen...I am just beginning to grasp the ideas.

inspiration-studio

1 comment: