Monday, April 23, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Linking with Ashely Sisk:


 
 
This week's prompts are: 
Yellow, Something That Makes Me Smile, Ancient or Antique, Splash, and In the Sun.
 

{ Yellow }

This is SOOC...the moisture in the grass made a nice misty shot.

 

{ Something that Makes Me Smile }

My FIRST photo-shoot! My daughter wanted a family photo and she knows I need practice taking photos of people. They were very patient with me!!
(Also, she set the whole thing up...including the camera settings...focus is not sharp, but, it was fun!)

 

{ Antique }

 

{ Splash }

OK, This is an old photo used to represent splash.  I am looking forward to summer, when we can be on the boat again!!

 

{ In the Sun }

We were standing in the sun, after the storm blew over us, looking to the East as they were getting hit.


11 comments:

  1. You were clearly destined to hook up with that 7D - these are fabulous shots for this week's prompts. Your 'yellow' is probably the best dandelion photo I've seen in forever. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is THE nicest thing anyone has ever said (about my photography venture)!! Thank you for your kind words!!!!

      Delete
  2. Great shots, and congrats on the first photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was a great learning experience! (they were so patient with me!!)

      Delete
  3. love your set! the family photo turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! The color of the sky in your last one is amazing! Lovely family shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos, you are improving so much!! great job!! Thanks for doing our family picture! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This set is really gorgeous. Love the composition of your first shot and you did a great job with your first photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely set!! LOVE that first image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourites are the first and the last shot ! The first one is really interesting and mysterious, and in the sun photo has so bright colours !

    ReplyDelete