Sunday, April 15, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ April 15

Scavenger Hunt Sunday...words for this week include:
Simple, Grain, Transportation, Stitch, and Bubble.

{ Simple }

We attended a Minnesota Twins Baseball game...The Target Field "Target" Symbol is as simple as one can get.

{ Grain }

This is a miniture stoneware bowl with "GRAINS" of sea salt...(the bowl is only 1" wide).

{ Transportation }

Again...at the Target Field, the Light Rail Transportation Rocks!!

{ Stitch }

This beautiful Hardanger piece was made by my mother-in-law....
It definitely shows the depth of field with the aperture (f/3.5).
I am not sure how I can rotate this piece to be more pleasing...???

{ Bubbles }

Cappiccino...yum!!

You can view more Scavenger finds at:


10 comments:

  1. Great set of photos ! That's the most beautiful hardanger piece I have ever seen! And as a Norwegian I have seen a lot!!! My favorite photo is grain!
    Enjoy!!
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! We share a love of baseball and trains :). Your grains of salt are gorgeous as is the Hardanger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the train shot! Great composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your grain photo! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great perspective on transportation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that stitch shot is incredible! Beautiful capture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for your kind words at mine, I was just reading your profile and it looks like you set a blog about the same time as me and for the same reason. I'm really enjoying it, hope you are too. I'm slowly finding my way around this computer stuff, there is so much to learn. and then there is my photography, a whole other story. But I hope I am improving with every shot I take. ( I'd love to splash out and get some new gear though, new camera, and some nifty lenses in my kit would be great, oh and photoshop wouldn't go astray) See you next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures to go with your words!! Wow, I am so impressed mom! The target is perfect and can't get more simple than that! Awesome composition on the light rail!! The lighting of the hardanger is perfect!! So warm! Makes me think of Grandma. And of course the bubbles look yummy!!! Loving your crops too! Cant wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally tickled to find this! :) I won't blow your cover (promise).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very inspiring set of photos! I especially like the miniature bowl of sea salt and the hardanger. The level of detail you were able to capture gives such a different perspective to these items.

    ReplyDelete