Friday, February 10, 2012

Project 52 ~ Week 6: Drink Up!

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com Hot Tea on a Cold Morning....
Attributed to both Eleanor Roosevelt and Nancy Reagan:
"Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water".
I could not capture what I was hoping...I tried out the * button in order to get the outdoors in-focus. This project is encouraging me to get my camera manual out and learn more! Thank you!! >>>> Extra Note: I am on vacation...and have to add this photo as it is a perfect "drink up" photo....the warm blue water with the sun shining... Well, here it is (drink up the warmth and beautiful blue water):

2 comments:

  1. Drink up the moments. I love the light reflecting on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out the manual mode with this project also. I'm really stretching myself! Love both shots and I considered doing a body of water this week too. We have been in a drought for over a year now and have been getting some rain.

    ReplyDelete